Friday, July 29, 2011

Visiting Granny

For those of you who wonder what happened to me, after having a baby we have had lots of guest so blogging was one of the first things to loose priority.  Right now we are visiting my wife's granny and when we get home I'll try to do a garden update.  I have been taking pictures even though I have not posted them.  I'll also have more pictures of Ruth.

I have been reading Perennial Vegetables and Edible Forest Gardens Volume I, both great reads. Perennial Vegetables is a great resource for any gardener/permaculture practitioner any where in north america, including Hawaii and Alaska, or any similar temperate climate.  Edible Forest Gardens Volume I, is a great read/text book/resource on who, what, when, where, why, and how of forest ecosystems and how to apply the knowledge to your personal forest garden.  Volume I is mainly dealing with the science and theory, and Volume II is how to use this to information it to your food forest.  I'll do a full review of both of these books when I get home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment